6.11.2007

Energizer Bunny


OK, so I feel like the Energizer Bunny, who keeps going and going and going...

I haven't posted anything in a while cause I haven't stopped going since my last one.

It's been nuts and I have soooo many pictures to share with you it's not funny.

Today was my first day of classes, it went well. I learned Beginning Excel and my next class is level 2. I can't wait for the Graphic programs to begin, but I will be patient as I really enjoyed today, I learned a lot!!! I have the end goal in mind and I am very excited about it. That is a JOB, dual incomes again!!!

Let's see if I can do the rundown of my last week or so.

This weekend was absolutely nuts!!!!

Saturday, I took Isabelle to Lowe's to make a Father's day gift for Paul, went to a baby shower, took Isabelle to get pictures of the cousin's done, there are 9 of them, it was a gift from my sister in law to Paul's step-mom, then Paul and I went to Flint for a party at my sorority sister Jill's house to celebrate her passing the exam to be a CPA!!!

You Go GIRL!!! Congrats!!!!

Sunday I my parents came over and my mom helped me plant my garden, it's all in pots this year, I'll take a pic and post it later.

The weekend before that, Saturday we had Emily's son Jacob's birthday at the Clarkston spray park then my neighbors 50th party and Sunday we drove to Mancelona for Paul to bid a job, that was a 3 hour drive 1 way in itself.

The weekend before that was Memorial Day Weekend.

Not to mention the week days in between, I scrapbooked a 2 page layout and framed it for my mom for a late mother's day gift, cleaned and I've been getting ready for the last day of school scrapping things for Isabelle's teacher and working on gifts for her bus driver and art/music/gym teacher.

I don't know if I can breathe yet, but I am trying...

Oh the most wonderful news of all, we found a golf ball embedded into the siding on the side of our house!!!!

Here's some pictures... Not the normal layouts I like to do, but it's the best I got right now for as busy as I have been. Take care and once I slow down a bit I will share more!!!

Love you all!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment