
Here's the first of 4 posts for today, so you can click on the images to enlarge to see better...
Today after the spray park, my sister-in-law Rachael and I took Isabelle across the street to my neighbors house to play in the lake. They have a trampoline raft. These are some of the pictures from it.
The picture of Isabelle is actually pretty hilarious as here she is imitating Rachael sunbathing herself.
So, that wraps up a looong day in the sun. Isabelle is snug as a bug in bed sleeping and I am tuckered out as well. I'm not burned but my shoulders are pretty crisp and toasty!!!!
I may post one more tonight, if not, I will tomorrow. I need to take a picture of my garden to post for you all. I absolutely love it and am enjoying it sooo much!!!!
Plus, I will have lots more pictures to share as Saturday Isabelle and I are going to Splash Village in Frankenmuth, thanks to Emily, we will be meeting them up there for the day to enjoy the water!!! I am so excited and very thankful to be going. Then Sunday Isabelle and I are heading to the Island with my parents after church and a Sunday Father's Day brunch. We will be gone for either a week or week and a half, it depends on when I want to come back... Knowing me, I won't want to come back, but my life is here in Waterford, so I will deal with it and be back to reality when I must. After I get back, we have a family reunion for Paul side, somewhere near Chicago... I will be picturing it up!!!!
Have a great night, I think I'm out of here for now!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment