6.14.2007

Last Day of School


So, Yesterday, was Isabelle's last day of school. The school put on a picnic and the kids got to play on the playground one last time with each other.
I am actually quite sad that her first year of school is over. I really love her teacher Mrs. Lemarbe, I couldn't have picked a better teacher for her for her first year of school.
We have decided to keep her in Stepanski for Kindergarten next year as well. She will be the big kid on campus next year as the school only goes through kindergarten.
My mom has taken up embroidery, she did the embroidery you see on Isabelle's shirt. She does a wonderful job and I am always amazed when I see the finished project. I loved the cross stitching she's been doing, but the embroidery adds a little more dimension to it. It's really neat.
Anyhow, here are the pictures for you to see, click on the image to make it larger so you can see it better.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Jen. She looks so happy and cute in the shirt I embroidered for her.

    Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete