6.25.2007

Last Day

Well, today is my last day on the island. Paul came up this weekend to install AC in the cabin, so that was nice. We've been keeping busy. I have over 100 pictures to go through to try to sort through what I'm going to share with you all.

Today, we are going to go driftwood picking. There's a great spot on the island for it. I hope to get a nice piece for my garden. Yesterday my dad split wood and I helped him load it onto the trailer. I was a bit sore later. We went garage saling on Friday and Saturday, been keeping busy, I can't remember for the life of me what all we've done. But I haven't been a couch potato that's for sure. I'm loving the library on the island.

Anyhow, don't really want to come home, but I am so I'll try to share some pictures with you Wednesday or Thursday.

Have a Great Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment