
Isabelle loves to sing and mostly she does a good job with it.

The other night she was singing us a song, she got her stool, AKA stage out and was pretending... It was too cute.

I got a video but I need to figure out what is going on with it because when I download it on the computer there's no sound, but when I play it back on the camera, the sound is there. It's really weird.

She got Paul involved, it was so cute and funny.
My vote for the next American Idol is Isabelle and the Next AI duo... Paul and Isabelle!!! LOL

Family time is so irreplacable. I am so grateful for it!!!
How cute!!! I will be waiting to see her (them!!)on the next American Idol!!!!
ReplyDeleteWell, Josh's first day back at school and he is now a big grade 1! Just about to do the after school routine and already back to the nightly readers!!!! He is soooo tired, but was excited to be back to see his friends!!
Hows the workouts & weightloss going?? Am trying really hard at the moment to kerb my eating habits and cut out alot of the "bad" stuff!!! Bye for now, Bek