
Here's a pic of Erik, Isabelle and Emily! For their 7th birthday. Isabelle is Heather's godchild and the twins are Paul's and my godchildren.

Me and Heather. I look like a huge whale next to her, she's lost so much weight. She looks really good though.
Me, Isabelle and my Aunt Linda. I had more pictures but they didn't turn out, somehow it got put on the wrong setting, I was bummed.

This was at Heather's house the other day. There's Brennan who turns 12 this month and Erik, Emily and Isabelle. They had a blast playing together.

Emily and Isabelle vegging for a few minutes watching Peter Pan, munching on popcorn.

Emily begging Isabelle not to leave when it was time to go. It was funny she asked if we could trade Isabelle for Erik...
Well, I was excited, I've lost 9.5 pounds so far!!! YAY! ME!!! I'll post some more pictures later today or tomorrow!!! Have a good one.
No comments:
Post a Comment