1.30.2008

Isabelle as Herself...


My mom embroidered the cows on this hoodie. She is adorable in it. My mom did such a great job on it. It was my idea to put the cow head on the hood. It cracks me up when I see her wearing it on her head, I just love it.


This picture was taken back in October, but Paul just downloaded the pictures off of his phone onto the computer. She did her own hair this day. It's one of our favorite pictures of her. Her face is adorable.

Here's another pic from Paul's phone, it's a little fuzzy but it's so her so I had to share it with you. She is such a DIVA and she love cheetah!!!

I caught this the other day. After I got her untangled from her pillows and blankets, this is how I found her sleeping. She looks so sweet and innocent.

As far as the exercising, I'm doing well, bought a new cardio dvd yesterday. Jillian are too high impact for everyday. Isabelle and I are going to work out to it a little bit later. I haven't weighed myself in a few days, so not sure where I am with that but the eating healthy is going well. I'd say I'm on track.

It was so cold and windy today, below zero windchill that I decided to keep Isabelle home. I can't wait for spring.

I've got more pictures to share with you, so maybe I'll get to another post later today. Blog at ya all later!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love how she did her hair! She is such a cutie!
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete