1.22.2008

Pictures

OK, so you probably wanted to see pics of us and Isabelle first, but here are my Butzy's AKA squirrels and some of my precious birds... These pictures are taken out of my kitchen and doorwall windows, so please forgive the bad quality colors. I think they are still good pictures though...


This is one of my Butzy's, he's so fat, I get such a kick out of watching him...


This is the other fat Butzy that I have, I got a kick out of him sitting on the branch in my tree.


This was hilarious, Paul got them this feeder, thankfully they've been using it. I came home from dropping Isabelle off at school and I found him just like this. I think this is my 3rd Butzy, he's a bit skinnier than the other 2.


about 10 minutes later, he was all the way inside of it... Too Funny, had to share!!!


I just got these next 3 pictures today of my cardinal. Isn't he pretty!!!


In attempt to fix the color, this is what I got, but I liked it so I kept it.


I just love cardinal, they are beautiful. I wish I could get a picture of the female too. I have several birds that I can't get pics of, but I certainly do try.


Since setting out all my feeders, I've had a ton of Mourning Doves, Paul snapped this picture of the many of them in the tree, there were up to 26 at one time.


My other favorite bird, the Nuthatch... I think they are really cool looking.


Finally, one of my woodpeckers. I have a huge one that I tried to get a picture of today. I was obviously unsuccessful.

OK, enough about birds and Butzy's, I need to go get dinner on the table, I promise pics of the kids tonight or later tomorrow.

Take care, drop me a comment if you get a chance...

No comments:

Post a Comment