7.14.2007

We Are Ripened Fruit

Me and my ripened fruit!!!! {you'll understand when you read the next post}


15 year Friendship... the 1st ever pic in the next post and here is one from just a few hours ago... July 14Th, 2007
Happy Birthday, I had a G-R-E-A-T time...



My L_O_V_E... Thank you for being there for me and with me, I LOVE YOU!!!


OK, so here is a short story... I got home and we put Isabelle to bed, she wanted me to sleep with her and I told her no. When I say no, I usually give her an animal that I gave her to sleep with, kind of like it's me. So, tonight I gave her something special, my blankie and snoopy from growing up. She doesn't have something like that but I did. She was so sweet, I shared the secret of snoopy with her and my grandma would make him talk to me, and how he is real, kinda like the velveteen rabbit, I showed her how he talks... Then I told her something that he was my most precious material possession and would be until the day that I died, of course her a Paul are the 2 most precious things to me next to my family and friends. Anyhow, she started to cry and said she didn't want me to die. It was so sweet... I told her that God had me on the earth to take care of her and that I wasn't going to die until He felt that I didn't need to take care of her anymore. Anyhow, it was so sweet and I wanted to record it before I forgot as I do with many of the stories about her that I should record but don't.

Have a GREAT night or day which ever the case may be...

2 comments:

  1. Jen - that is so sweet. Kinda like Bernard and Blankie :)

    We need to get together soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh BOY do I remember that snoopy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete