7.14.2007

Life's been busy

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've been pretty busy, I got this bee in my bonnet about having a yard sale, so I got it together and yesterday was my first day. I did pretty well for the lack of traffic that I had. Today, I am hoping to get rid of the rest of my stuff and make some more money, which is funding my gas money up north on Monday.

Well, my main reason for posting today is cause it's Em's birthday, but I'm going to do a post just for her, so tonight is her birthday party and tomorrow we're going to the 4-H fair with her and her family. Then maybe cake after then I need to come home and try to make order to my house and pack.

OK, one more post to do then I need to go set up for the sale. If you read this today, say a little prayer that my stuff sells, please.... Have a Wonderful weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment