7.14.2007

Happy 30th by BFF!!!!!!


It must be true and lasting friendship, I searched for an hour to find this picture, and since my scanner doesn't work, I had to take a picture of it. So, sorry for the quality of it. If you can't read the words, click on the picture to enlarge it.

Happy 30th Birthday Em!!!!

I don't know if you remember, but we had joked and talked one time that ours is the kind of friendship where we will be old ladies with our gray hair in our rocking chairs, friendship still going strong!!!!

Well, we are well on our way BABY!!!!! We are both 30!!!! WOW!!! does time fly, we are 15 in the picture, can you believe that???

This picture is the first picture we ever took together, it was taken the summer of '92, just shortly after we became instant best friends. I can't exactly remember how we met, except in school, but who or how we got introduced is beyond me, I think it was through a mutual friend. But... I do remember the first time hanging out on your back deck looking at our Freshman yearbooks. I think you were supposed to have more people over but everyone canceled except me. Well, I am glad they did, because it carved out the beginning of our friendship.

There's been ups and downs the last 15 years but I wouldn't trade them for anything. Those ups and downs have carved and molded what makes ours a friendship that will last till the end of time. If there is a soul-mate in friendship, we are it. So, don't kill me for posting the picture, I think I need to frame this one cause it was the start of what we got... each other!!!!

The older I get the more I realize how important it is to have friends that matter and a best friend that you can share everything with. Thanks for sticking through the last 15 years with me, the last year has been the greatest, but I have news for you, the best is yet to come.

I look forward to sitting in our rocking chairs at 80, reminiscing about the past and laughing at what dorks we really were. Finding this picture took me back and man did I go through the memories. There were so many I wanted to post, but 15 years is a lot for one little birthday post, I even found that baby picture of you, remember when we exchanged those? But, anywho... I Love YA Babe!!!! I hope you have the most wonderful birthday of all time today!!!! See you tonight at dinner.

Best Friends Forever.... Jen & Em!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, a picture I like from highschool! Who'd a thought it could happen! I think I have the same picture! So glad I have you too babe! I'd say more, but I better get to sleep!

    ReplyDelete