
This is my lovely mess from last night!!! Someone put a pizza box in my oven and never took it out, so when I went to preheat my oven last night this is what I got!!! My oven was on fire, so I put it out. We spent several hours cleaning last night, still have more to go.
I'm just thankful God took care of us, had I not caught it, we could have lost everything.
By the way, fire extinguisher dust does not clean up easily and it goes EVERYWHERE!!!
We've mopped the floor 5 times and it's still gritty and nasty and covered in a white film. Not to mention the smell...
I could just cry, I'm so overwhelmed.
Oh no Jen!! What a mess!!! You poor thing! You are so lucky you were there and caught it to put it out.........
ReplyDeleteHope you have fun at Drummond Island.
This doesn't mean you need a new oven does it?