Just a note...
Isabelle and I are taking a week off from reality until Saturday May 12th, to destress a bit. So, there will not be any new posts to my blog until then. My mom and dad are treating her and I to a trip to Drummond Island for a week. I am very grateful. Maybe I'll get to work a couple days at the resale store up there. The owners usually let me work a few days for them. I love working there. I only wish it were closer to home, I could work for them all the time...
After the fire, although small, it really pushed my emotions, which are hard enough to control with these hormones the Dr has me on. Anyhow, I've always been deathly afraid of fires and my house burning down, since I was a little kid, so it really shook me up. And besides, Paul is going to be really busy with work next week, so we are going to take the animals and get out of here, so that he doesn't have to feel guilty for working late each night. I only wish I had a huge fire proof safe to put all my scrapbooks, computer and discs and valuables in while I am gone. It's really pathetic but I am really paranoid now.
Anyhow, take care, I'll have lots of pictures I am sure when I get back.
Oh By the way, the stove top still works, but I haven't tested the inside yet. I'm a little frightened to use it to be perfectly honest with you. I hope a wire wasn't shorted and hopefully it won't start another fire. It's hard enough to get the smoke smell out now. We will see. I'll keep you posted.
Me and my wimpy self are out for the night, as my eyes are red and my lungs hurt from the smoke but again, I am thanking God that I was home and didn't panic and figured out how to use the fire extinguisher quickly...
God Bless you and I love you all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment