WOOO WEEE!!!!
Is it ever HOT today!!!!! started out in the 60's which was beautiful by noon it was in the high 70's and when I was heding home around 4pm, it was a balmy 86 degrees out.... HOT
This morning was a field trip with the school to the Detroit Zoo!!! It was nice, hot and crazy!!! We had 3 hours to see 5 hours worth of stuff, eat lunch and deal with potty breaks, it was me and Isabelle's friend Emily's grandma watching 2 girls and 2 boys... So potty breaks were interesting!!!
Is it ever HOT today!!!!! started out in the 60's which was beautiful by noon it was in the high 70's and when I was heding home around 4pm, it was a balmy 86 degrees out.... HOT
This morning was a field trip with the school to the Detroit Zoo!!! It was nice, hot and crazy!!! We had 3 hours to see 5 hours worth of stuff, eat lunch and deal with potty breaks, it was me and Isabelle's friend Emily's grandma watching 2 girls and 2 boys... So potty breaks were interesting!!!

Our favorite exhibit was the polar bear exhibit. You get to go under the water and into a tunnel that you can see through, so we got to see the polar bear and the seals swimming above us. When the polar bear swam over the tunnel he would step down on top of it and we got to see how big his paws were. I loved it, he swam so smoothly and beautifully and his fur was amazing under water.

After the zoo, I took her out to my mom's to go swimming but the water was ICE COLD so I turned the sprinklers on and she ran through them for a bit and I doused her with water while I was watering the flowers. Then we came home and my brother in law Jonathon cleaned Isabelle's waiding pool out and we filled it with cold and warm water, so she's out there having a grand old time!!!
So, tomorrow is supposed to be in the 70's and she is off school for a 4 day holiday weekend. We're gonna get together with Em and her kids and they can play, play, play... either at a spray park or regular park. I'll get pictures to share!!!!
Meanwhile, Paul is SWAMPED and I mean SWAMPED with work!!! That is OK with both of us!!!!
Other than that I hope you all have a Wonderful Memorial Weekend and GOD BLESS America and our troops& veterans.... Thank you for serving our country so that we can keep our Freedom!!!!
The zoo photos turned out great. I love it when the bear(s) swim over the top. I hope you all had fun, I soooooo wished I could have been there.
ReplyDeleteAnna