5.25.2007

More Zoo Pictures

Well, here is the final post for the zoo...

I love these 2 pictures:
The one of her alone, there's flamingos and a peacock in the background. Which is perfect because on our way to school that morning my mom told her a story about how her and her friend used to go to the zoo a lot when they were younger and they would go an gather peacock feathers, so it was perfect when I went to take the picture and a peacock walked in.

The picture in front of the bear fountain is sort of a tradition as well. I have pictures where I am in front of it as a little girl, in fact one of my favorite pictures is of my grandma holding me in front of it when I was 2 or 3. And we have pictures of my mom in front of it when she was younger as well. So, it's sort of a zoo landmark for me...

OK, so I'll continue to get the pictures from the trip to the island done. I think I have 2 or 3 more to do. Also, it's supposed to rain today and it's significantly chillier than it was yesterday, so instead of the spray park, Em and I are taking the kids to an aquarium at Indian Springs Metro Park. I'll get some pictures to post then too!!!
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. It is always fun to go to the zoo with kids and see it through their eyes. You do a great job "scrap-booking" your photos on the blog. Isabelle is growing up fast. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete