Spinach Tomato Orzo Soup with Italian Chicken Sausage...
We usually don't do soup for dinner but we're trying to eat healthier and I'm trying to make a new recipe each week. This was super yummy. Found the recipe on PINTEREST... you can find it here: blogs.babble.com/family-kitchen/2011/03/01/spinach-tomato...
it was really filling and quite tasty, I did make a few changes to the recipe by adding Mild Italian Johnsonville pork and chicken sausage. Next time I am going to use ground chicken. I also accidentally used fire roasted diced tomato with garlic and I used dried oregano and dried basil. I will definitely make this again everyone liked it. I had to add some chicken broth seasoning cause I think I added too much water and I used 5 oz of fresh spinach not 16ozAnother project I am doing is on FLICKR and it's 52 weeks of 2011. This week's theme was Fashion.
I've struggled since Sunday of what on earth I was going to take a picture of. Well since I have no fashion sense whatsoever... I figured I'd take a pic of my hanging clothes LOL... My style is comfort, as you can see I love wearing green. I will never claim to be fashion savvy that is for sure... Give me a comfy pair of blue jeans and a cotton shirt and I'm happy.
My other project I am working on is 52 Reasons Why I Love You for my hubby:
Besides trying to keep up on the blog and get all my pins I've liked on Pinterest repinned, that what I've been working on. I have a household binder I am also working on and with one day I will take on the HUGE task of sharing what I have. It's very involved and a lot of work. I'm hoping in the next week to have it working smoothly for me.
Tomorrow's project is to make homemade yogurt, I'll share pics and the recipe later.
Isabelle's doing well in school. I want to find someone to give her art lessons she took a few but her teacher is traveling for the winter.
I have some more but I need to get pictures of them.
We're expecting a "HUGE" snowstorm tonight, we'll see what happens.
Too-Daa-Loo for now
No comments:
Post a Comment