1.18.2012

Positive Thought 1-18-2012

Positive Thought 1-18-2012 by ~*~Jen~*~
Positive Thought 1-18-2012, a photo by ~*~Jen~*~ on Flickr.

I am super Tired today. Trying to get motivated to get something done before Jack's new teachers come this afternoon. He is starting early head start but they come to the house 1 time a week instead of him going to the facility. He'll be getting this once a week for an hour and a half visit. Looking forward to it.
I made home made yogurt in the crock pot yesterday. it's pretty yummy but really thin. I was up till about midnight doing the last step. Which is probably why I'm so tired.
I need to learn the art of making the perfect fire. I'm fine if there's hot embers in there but this morning Paul cleaned them out, and the wood he put in burned quickly. With it being 1 degree out I was assuming it'd be chilly in here today but it's getting pretty cold. I got a fire started but I'm not sure if it will hold. We will see, of course when the fire goes out seems our kindling is down to nothing and my fire starters are gone... Hopefully he'll be stopping home soon so he can get it roaring again. I'm hoping for a nap in the very near future.
52 weeks 2012 Week #3 Theme: Liquid
Here's my 52 of 2012 pic, the theme was Liquid. I am trying so hard to drink more water so I'm infusing the water with fruit. So far I really like Oranges in my water.
Orange Infused Water
well I feel brain dead so I am going to say too da loo for now. Have a wonderfully Blessed Day and God Bless You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment