The weekend went well. Saturday I got some much needed housework done. My parents took the kiddos for the night and in the morning Paul and I got up early and went ice fishing. I actually went ice napping LOL cause his ice shanty is super warm and super dark inside. but we didn't see any fish so I didn't miss anything but it was nice to be out with my hubby and to sit in peace and quiet for a couple of hours.
It was 11 degrees out. The walk out to the shanty was bad cause the wind wasn't howling. It's about a half a mile trek through snow in heavy snow mobile boots, I got a Great workout in, in fact today my legs are pretty sore.
Today I was supposed to go to my first yoga and workout class on the island but Jack developed a small fever and was acting out of sorts, so I am going to start a workout at home today....
you can find more work outs in stages here: http://downtownn.tumblr.com/post/2851430465
Saturday after church there was a gorgeous sunset. So happy I had my camera in my purse. I need to remember to carry it with me all the time, you never know when a photo op will come up.
Friday the 13th I tried Mashed Cauliflower for the first time... I need to find a new recipe but Jack really liked this one though I blended it too much so it was kind of runny.
Jack sure loves to snuggle, so after his bath he and daddy got some snuggle time in.
Isabelle went to see A Dolphin Tale at the local Christian Church, she loved it so much she wants to be a Marine Biologist when she grows up. She's constantly wanting to go to www.seewinter.com to keep up on watching the dolphin that was in the movie. She is quite silly too, she was cold when she went to bed so she had her daddy put a bunch of blankets on her... 13 to be exact:
The end of the semester is either this week or next week and she is doing really well and has improved GREATLY... She's been working hard towards getting a Kindle Fire like mine... Looks like she's well on her way to getting it.... So very proud of her!!!!
Well, I need to get my binder done for the week and get my menu planned out so I will talk at ya all later... Have a wonderful day!!!

Love the positive thought. Will never look at that word the same again. Enjoyed the pictures too. I'm going to check into that workout site and see if there is anything I would like. Love you.
ReplyDelete