18 Weeks and Counting...
Originally uploaded by ~*~Jen~*~
at keeping up this blog and I apologize....
No Belly update really, I'm back to where I started size wise and I'm still down 12 pounds. Heard the heartbeat last Weds, the Dr said it is strong, made an apt Weds May 13th for my next ultrasound if the baby cooperates we'll get to find out what I'm having, this next week is going to take forever!!!
We just got back from a trip to Houghton, pics are on my flickr well almost all of them I should have them all up by tomorrow sometime. We had such a great time, I love it so much up there I still wish we could move up there but Paul's business is doing well which is a tremendous blessing with this economy.
Isabelle is doing well in school, she loves writing and drawing and getting better at reading every day!!! We cant wait for summer though as we'll be spending most of it on the island with my parents and we have a family reunion planned with my mom's side of the family 4th of July weekend, it's near Shipshewana so we're leaving a few days early to go check it out, I've never been there but we are looking so forward to it. We also have a trip planned back to Houghton the 3 well 4 of us if you count the baby in the belly, we're goingup for Paul's birthday the end of July.
basically I'll be home for a couple of days in June after school lets out then 2 weeks mid July and 3 weeks beginning of August, so this summer is going to be busy!!!! I missed out last summer since I was working, I'm not missing out this summer.
Let's see what else is new??? My mom had cataract surgery so my parent's have been staying us for a couple of weeks and they have helped us get a lot done around the house. My favorite is that my dad painted my front door, it's gorgeous, a nice rust color, when it's completed I will post a pic on my flickr. Paul just got a 30 foot dumpster so we can purge the garage and the house which is mostly together just cleaning out the old office and purging like crazy when we get it emptied out we're going to paint it up for Isabelle and steam clean the carpet and then start working on the nursery. It's coming along. which is good since we're half way through this pregnancy.
Well laundry needs to be put away and purging needs, Needs, NEEDS to be done so off I go!!! I hope you all are well and haven't given up on me...
No comments:
Post a Comment