Day 105 - Who's That Girl?
Originally uploaded by ~*~Jen~*~
Just recently Isabelle started having heart palpatations so we took her to the Dr and she had an ecocardiogram done and a blood test for her thyroid. The Dr doesn't think there is anything to worry about but they did find a minor abnormality so we will be taking her to see a pediatric heart specialist April 28th so we'll find out more than...
The pregnancy is going well, we get to hear the heart beat on April 29th and at the end of May get to find out the sex, I can't wait. The Dr is amazed at how much movement I am feeling it was wild last night we were watching American Idol and I could have sworn the baby was dancing along with the music, I'llget an updated belly picture soon.
I hope you all are well. i'll be back with more soon
No comments:
Post a Comment