Day 144 - Season's First Watermelon
Originally uploaded by ~*~Jen~*~
Isabelle just loves watermelon... and Paul bought our first one of the season... It's been in the 80's the last couple of days, right now Isabelle and I are hanging out in our bathing suits in hopes Paul gets home soon to hook up her sprinkler ball, of course I'll be relaxing near it.
Well it's a 4 day weekend not quite sure what we have planned but hoping I can somehow keep Isabelle busy We will see. With 3 weeks left of school, we're both getting anxious for summer vacation. We need to keep working on reading and math but we'll get it in. I also need to looks into summer camps to see what we can find. My mom will come down a few times and maybe Isabelle will go up north for a bit, we will see. Hopefully lots of play dates and trips to the spray park where I can take my portable lounge chair and just sit and watch.
She's so sweet, she is always kissing my belly and telling Jack how much she loves him.
Well that's about it I guess, I have another picture I want to post so I guess I will get that up and type in that.
No comments:
Post a Comment