Jack Dayton Fremling that is...
Well, we have for sure results today... IT'S A BOY!!! 110% sure...
We are naming him after 2 wonderful and special men that we have had the honor of having blessed our lives... Jack is named after my grandpa, my hero... I miss him so much. Dayton is after a good friend, mentor and honorary father to my husband. A wonderful man we both miss very much... We were hoping for a boy since the name means so very much to us...
so with that good news I was told my cervix is a third too short and I am dialated 1/2 a centimeter so right now I am on bed rest/couch rest for the rest of my pregnancy and have to take progesterone shots every week so I don't start having contractions. I have more ultrasound pics but I need to rest I just wanted to share this 3-D shot with you, that's the umbilical cord behind his handsome little face, the rest of my pics are in 2D besides a few more 3-D of the head. He's a mover and a shaker he turned over and flipped a couple of times on the tech...
We are so very happy and blessed, Isabelle calls him Jacky... she can't stop kissing my belly and telling him how much she loves him. She wanted a girl so bad but I am so happy she has taken to Jack and has forgotten all about wanting a little sister.
well more later, Paul is setting up my recliner and rearranging the living room furniture so I can be on the computer while reclining and keeping the pressure off my cervix to keep from dialating any more. Take care all of you more to come
5.16.2009
Meet baby Jack
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi sweetie! Thought I'd pop in and have a bit of a look at the updated blog!!! Sorry we kind of missed each other on FB. Wonderful to see that fabulous pic of Jack!! It's amazing!!! Take care, Bek
ReplyDeleteHey Jen, Praying for you. That is a lot of time to spend in bed. Hope you and Jack progress well. We serve a great God, so we will pray that you and Jack will be able to set this out til he is big enough to safely make his arrival
ReplyDelete