3.02.2009

First Ultrasound


First Ultrasound
Originally uploaded by ~*~Jen~*~

OK, don't always trust internet calculations... I am 8.5 weeks and the baby is due October 5th. Yes there is only 1... We made real sure of that. Mommy and baby are doing well, he/she is an active little bugger, they were moving lots when we were doing the ultrasound and the heart beat is strong. Dr says we are out of the water for losing the pregnancy. So anyhow that little white blob is my baby!!! I'm so excited I can't stand it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Jen!! That is so fabulous I get to be updated on your progress with your pregnancy!! I just realised I had the address for your blog written down so I am finally checking in and having a look! I will be sure to come back and see how things are going. Well sounds like you had a wonderful time on your holiday! I would so love to have a chat with you again sometime - it's been sooooo long!!! What chat access have you got? I have windows live if you do? Let me know anyway. My email is still the same. Would love to hear from you!! Love you lots, and take care Bek xx

    ReplyDelete