Day 46 - Epcot!!!!
Originally uploaded by ~*~Jen~*~
Man am I bad with this blog, I so apologize, all my pics are on Flickr and there's a lot, I took about 1000 but I didn't upload that many, maybe 40.
We had an awesome time, we spent 5 days at the parks at WDW and then headed to St Augustine for a day and a half to visit some good friends of ours and then to Cape Canaveral for a day before heading back to snow and cold infested MI!!! Made me realize how I don't want to move North anymore... I want to move where the weather is better and nicer and the winters aren't so blasted long...
We're back and as the ultrasound pic shows the baby is good. I'm getting more and more nausiated as tome goes by. I am however trying to walk 3 days a week 3-4 miles at a time depending on how far I feel I can go that day I don't want to push too hard, I'm down 9-11 pounds and a few inches in my belly. since I was overweight to begin with it will be ok to loose weight, my goal is at least another 10-15 pounds before capping off, if I do that then I think I will be ok.
I had my 32nd birthday on March 1st. It was a nice day spent with Paul and Isabelle, we went to church as a family and then to Hamtramck to my favorite Polish restaraunt for some much wanted Polish Food, it was yummy!!!
So far this pregnancy is way different, I get tastes for things but their not cravings and I can't eat a lot of favorite foods, makes me gag. No throwing up just a lot of nausia and exhaustion.
Well, I will upload a couple of pics but since I upload through Flickr now I have to upload different posts so I will upload them and be done for now...
Hope you all are well, if you stop by leave me a comment so I know I have activity on here :) I know I'm getting bad at posting cause I'm not sure if anyone reads this thing :)
Hi Jen!!! Yes I do stop by quite often to get updates!!! Lol!! So glad all is going well for you guys...... its such an exciting time!! Love to catch up with you soon. Take care sweetie
ReplyDeleteLove ya xxBek