3.17.2009

Isabelle's New Bedding


Day 80 - New Bedding!!!
Originally uploaded by ~*~Jen~*~

It was really important to Paul and i to get Isabelle new Bedding for her bed mainly so she wouldn't feel left out when we start doing the nursery. It came a bit early but I couldn't resist cause of the price and Isabelle loves it and picked it out so that is all that matters to me...

We went to Wal-Mart the other night for a couple incidentals and left with a new bedroom set, couldn't resist the price got a $50 quilt for $13... I got $170 worth of stuff for under $70. Isabelle needed a new set anyhow, hers was all marked up and when she moves into the other room we wanted her to have something fresh and new so she didn't feel left out with the baby getting new stuff, so this was perfect and she picked it out... It's Eastside High from High School Musical, she was happy, the only things I haven't hung yet are the drapes, I got 4 panels cause there's 2 windows in the other room she's moving too, otherwise I would have kept the one's she has but they've been discontinued and can no longer get them...

anyhow hope all is well with all of you out in blog land!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment