Begining of 8th week - 2 1/2 inches
Originally uploaded by ~*~Jen~*~
Attempting to take a picture of myself... I decided to post a picture now, today is my first day of week 8. But I will be away for a week and a half because we are heading to meet my parent's in sunny warm beautiful Orlando, FL with a couple of days in St Augustine and a day in Cocoa Beach, so I won't be able to get the normal picture for you all and myself so I took it now... anyhow here it is still the same size it was last week but that was only a few days ago...
The tiredness is starting to hit around 7 now and not 5 so that is good. No real cravings but a lot of aversions to foods and smells. Fresh fruit and vanilla yogurt is like eating something nectar straight from Heaven...
Well, we are looking forward to leaving tomorrow, I can't wait to get out of this blasted snow... When I get back I will be getting an ultrasound done so I am excited I will share with you all when I get back...
No comments:
Post a Comment