2.02.2009

Belly Update... 6 weeks 1 1/2"


Belly Update... 6 weeks 1 1/2"
Originally uploaded by ~*~Jen~*~

It's up 1/2 an inch since Weds, I'm eating healthy and not eating too much, My appetite is still pretty low but it is slowly coming back. I'm drinking plenty of water, because it seems that's all I can drink, I try to sneak in some ginger ale and 7-Up, but it doesn't make the tummy very happy. For some reason my belly is growing faster than I thought it would... But I did read today that I am 6 weeks into my pregnancy but the baby is actually 4 weeks, but they count it from the start of your last cycle, why I don't know but they do.... Anyhow, I know I was bigger to begin with but this baby sure is making my tummy grow quite fast :) I'm still down 8 pounds too as of 2 days ago.. I do need to start excersizing though as my energy level is increasing a bit more everyday. Paul was wonderful and bought me a maternity work out tape. I have jury duty tomorrow but I plan on starting it really soon.

As always there's a lot of pics on Flickr new one's added daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment