1.29.2009

6 Weeks and Counting


6 Weeks
Originally uploaded by ~*~Jen~*~

or so what the calculations are saying... so it's 6 until I get to the Dr and have them tell me otherwise, but I've gained an inch in my belly yet i've lost 8 pounds. Last night I dreamt we had twins...

I need to find an OB here so once I do I will be making sure we are having 1 or 2 who knows and then making sure how far a long I am... I do know that I feel 3 months LOL...

I have been craving banana's and vanilla yogurt and drinking mostly water... I love love love shrimp and last night Paul made some and I couldn't stomach it, so I was really bummed. I am trying to eat healthy and I'm taking my prenatal vitamins.

I'm not throwing up like I did with Isabelle but I am queasy and exhausted a lot!!!

Anyhow that's about it, will keep you updated as we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment