Day 30 - My Piggy Tail Girl
Originally uploaded by ~*~Jen~*~
Man alive, my head is racing so many things to think about...
Have to get the house ready, Isabelle wants to move into what is the office now because there are 2 windows in it, that is fine with us because it's cooler in there and she's like her daddy she's very hot blooded, unlike me who is cold all the time. So we're in the middle of purging and getting rid of a lot of stuff to make room for this baby. The office will go to the living room so we have to find a smaller more conventional desk.
I am blessed though as I have nothing left for this baby just a small tub of blankets and toys and a few pieces of clothing, but my sister in law is giving us her son's crib and dresser that is a changing table and my best friend has all of her big items that we will be buying off of her, so the big stuff should be pretty much taken care of.
We're talking names like crazy, since I am already showing, there's a small possibility of twins running through my head, we already have 1 boys name picked out and 1 girls name but now I'm trying to get a 2nd for both ready. yes we have plenty of time but if you know me you know I am a crazed lunatic about being prepared, organized and knowing when it comes to me being pregnant. Oh BTW 5 sets twins run in Paul's side of the family and one of the first things my mother in law mentioned to my husband was that they are due... As far as I know on my side, my cousin who is about my age has them but I don't know if they run in our family. I guess we will see.
I have jury duty today so that should be interesting, my parents are coming in for a week and a half visit on Weds before they take off for FL in the Bus and we leave in a little less than 2 weeks to meet them in Orlando to go see Disney World. Isabelle is exstatic and so are we. Thurs I have a OB apt for my initial consultation, I hope it goes well, I'm a little nervous as it's a man but he takes what we have for insurance, there's only 2 in the area that do. And when I get back I will go for my first ultrasound we will be 10 weeks along at that point, I can't wait to see the baby. I can't wait to show Isabelle too I've been showing her roughly through what they have on the internet and she's excited.
Well, I suppose I will go shower make Isabelle's lunch and get ready to go to the court house and wait. I am taking a bunch of reading material, I only wish I had a laptop with wireless connection, I'll miss my computer LOL!!!
Oh, as you can tell there's a little bit of a new set up on the blog, I have it set for 3 posts and then the pregnancy calculator, so you can click on OLDER POSTS at the bottom of the 3rd post to see what you've missed. I'm trying to update more so please keep stopping by.
Love to you all!!! And as always Flickr still has a bunch of picture daily...
Ohhh Jenn,
ReplyDeleteI am praying for twins for you and Paul. They are alot of work, but fun. I get excited just reading your blogs.
Keep your feet up!
Love,
Adelle