12.24.2008

Well It's Christmas


My Poor Baby
Originally uploaded by ~*~Jen~*~



and we've all got the flu... well the tail end of it anyways...

It's Christmas Eve and Santa's cookies are baking in the oven, we're getting ready to put the kiddo to bed wrap presents and do what parents do to make the morning extra special... I'm getting ready to watch It's A Wonderful Life for the first time this season then hit the hay.

I hope you all have a glorious Christmas and please let me know if you stop by. I know it's been a while so it will take a bit to get use to checking this again, but I look forward to your comments.
Love you all... Jen

2 comments:

  1. We love you and miss you! MERRY CHRISTMAS! Love, Monika & Cody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a blessed Christmas. We are laying low today. I think we are switching Christmas and Saturday. Jon Lacey and Kids coming tomorrow, since we have been gone for a week, I need to get things ready for company. Might even bake some cookies today. Enjoyed your pics.

    ReplyDelete