Countdown...
Originally uploaded by ~*~Jen~*~
Are you ready for 2008 to be over? I sure am. This year has had some AWESOME ups and some aweful downs but all in all I can't complain. God has been extrememly good to us, more than we deserve that is for sure. And I thank him daily for his blessings...
I've had a lot this year... with getting a job after not being in the work place for 6 years and losing it made me see how very important being a mommy is to me... We lost a really good friend, neighbor and family member of the heart this year to Cancer, making us grateful and thankful for the time we do have with loved ones. My parents moved which makes every visit more special and meaningful. I've gained a few lasting and wonderful friendships and said goodbye to a couple of old ones that just weren't working anymore for either of us. This making me treasure the friends I have and seeing what they mean to me in my life and how important they are. I've also learned a lot about myself, my character, my inner being... my heart has grown bigger and my soul has been overwhelmed with realization. I've taken hold of me and found who I AM!!! I'm not just Isabelle's mom or Paul's wife, but I am ME!!! And I am simplistic yet complicated if you don't know me. I am learning contentment and how to love life again. I have a deeper walk with Christ and treasure the gifts he's given me. I hope to be able to use those gifts in the next year and become even closer with him. He's opened my eyes and my heart this year and for that I am truly grateful.
I cherish each and everyone of you New Friend or old... without you my life would not be the same.
I am constantly updating Flickr with my pictures, please go check them out and please leave much appreciated comments here for me as I love getting them and appreciate you all very much.
These pictures are awesome! I love you! Monika
ReplyDelete