12.28.2008

I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich. ~Dan Wilcox and Thad Mumford, "Identity Crisis," M*A*S*H


I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich. ~Dan Wilcox and Thad Mumford, "Identity Crisis," M*A*S*H
Originally uploaded by ~*~Jen~*~

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!!! We all did, my parents were here and we had a wonderful time. The flu did sweep it's ugly head through the lot of us but by Christmas morning we were all better. Everyone got everything they wanted plus some. Must have been the deals in the stores cause we all spoiled eachother, which was wonderful but the best part was just being with my family.

Well, only 3 days until the New Year... Man alive 2009!!! Have you all made your resolutions yet? Me well I decided not to make resolutions cause they get broken but I set my goals for 2009. I went as far as to write them in a journal so I have no excuses that I forgot...

Have a wonderful last week of 2008!!! Let's end this year good...
May God Bless and Keep you all safe, happy and healthy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment