SNOW DAY!!!
Originally uploaded by ~*~Jen~*~
Well the last day of school was canceled until the new year... We got dumped on with snow like crazy... It started snowing I believe about 4 am and it's not supposed to stop until 2 pm today. I have so many activities I want to do with Isabelle but unfortunately I need to get to the store for ink... of course we're out of it... UGH oh well, she already went out and made snow angles, went sledding on the back hill which I was too slow in getting my camera for and so now she's in warming up while I get my stiff together. We're getting ready to bake cookies and assemble a Gingerbread house.
Well I hope you all are safe and snuggled in your houses. These are the days I would give my left leg for a fireplace. LOL!!!
May parents came into town on Weds and they are hear until the 27th.
What's new with us probably more than I remember to tell everyone but I'll just put in here what I put on the e-christmas care I made so here it is...
We are all doing well. Keeping busy with the busy Birthdays, Anniversaries and Holidays which starts in October for us and doesn't slow done until New Year. Paul's still doing his own Heating and Cooling business just fine. We're not super busy but it's steady. We pray that the Lord keeps it that way. The company I went to work for in March downsized, so I was let go in August. No luck finding another job which is fine as I am enjoying being a stay at home mom more than ever. I hated missing out on things with Isabelle. We're hoping to extend our family this next year if the Lord wills. Isabelle is 7 now and growing up leaps and bounds!!! She's a joy and doing really well in school which she loves. She's in Daisies which is the youngest group of the Girl Scouts and also in Catechism for our New Church St Benedicts, she's preparing to make her First Communion next year. My parent's permanently moved to Drummond Island in August, so they are here spending Christmas with us. I hope you have a blessed and wonderful Christmas and New Year. And I pray God Blesses you all with all your hearts desires.
Well I'm out for another day, Take care
No comments:
Post a Comment