11.04.2007

My Gypsy Belle

Isabelle is feeling much better. Still taking her meds but the ear infection seems to have lost it's battle. That is good. It's nice to have my little girl acting like my little girl again.

Our downstairs is just about done now. We got carpet yesterday which is so nice and padded. The ugly 80's stained brown carpet is finally 100% gone, we only had it on our stairs but it was time for new stuff. I will take a picture and post it as soon as I can. The contractors will finish 100% on Monday!!! YAY!!!

Happy Sunday, have a great one!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY! ISABELLE!!! I can't believe you are 6 already!!!
    Sorry, Jen, I forgot her bday. I really hope she had a good day and has gotten over her ear infection. Tasha has been getting a lot of them lately too. We need to take her to a specialist about it. Hope to talk soon......

    ReplyDelete