I have a certain little 6 year old, who wasn't so happy on her happiest day of the year!!! I feel so bad for her, she was a trooper though. We woke up at 4am on the morning of her birthday with her complaining that her ear hurt. She went to school, had a great time there and within an hour of us being home, the fever kicked in.I kept her home today, except to go to the doctor's office. She has an outer ear infection and her lymph nodes are swollen. Poor Baby!!! I hate seeing her ill and not herself.
In spite of being sick, she had a wonderful birthday and just about everything she got had Hannah Montana or something to do with her, or Littlest Pet shops. She loves it. My neighbor got her a Hannah Montana decorative bed pillow, she's been sleeping on it since. She also got her 1 of 2 singing Hannah dolls.
My mom got her a Boyd's Bear with the #6 on it, that is a tradition, she gets one every year. Also a mini boom box of her very own, it's cute it's white with fun flowers all over it. She got a Hannah CD, the other singing Hannah Doll and a High School Musical Microphone that she can sing along with. She loves to sing and make up songs and those are the 2 things on Disney she loves the most.
We got her Hannah CD part 2, a CD case that looks like a bumble bee for my Isabzzzy bee, Littlest Pet shop carrying case, and toy, a headset so she can sing into the microphone to Hannah songs, a Bratz kids doll, they are really cute and dressed nicely, for those of you who know me know I hate Bratz dolls, but the kidz ones aren't inappropriately dressed, they are cute. I also got her a birthday girl Willow Tree figurine that is so totally cute.
So, yesterday she made out like a bandit...
Here's a picture of King Samson and Queen Lily, who have been treated as such...
They've been at my parents since last Sunday because we've had contractors in the house fixing the basement from another flood that we've had. Hopefully we've fixed the problem. So, things have been a bit topsy-turvy around here. We have a 40 yard dumpster out front. and it's just about full, it's huge, but we have pitched so much stuff. It was definitely time to purge. And I mean PURGE!!!
Anyhow, I will have pictures of the new stuff downstairs when we get it. We are getting carpet tomorrow downstairs and on the stairs. Can't wait. The tile is laid, and it looks so much prettier than I thought. We had to go with vinyl tile cause that's what we had. But I am very pleased with how it turned out.
Well, I need to go check on my little patient. Take care, I hope all is well!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment