
My Sammy, He stuffed himself in a basket that I have and I thought he looked so cute. I got a new version of Photoshop and so I played with the background cause I didn't think to move the garbage can, but I love that I caught him mid-lick... So I had I share!!! Isn't he just so cute!!!

So, today was opening day, Paul got a doe, I don't know who was more excited, him or Isabelle, when I picked her up from school, I told her that Daddy got a deer, she squealed and said, I can't wait to help Daddy skin it. And that is what she did, she helped him skin it... I tried to crop as much bloody stuff out as I could. But the Faint of Heart Need Not Apply!!! I think she is going to be a Vet when she grows up...

Getting Ready for surgery!!! Putting the gloves on!!!

EWE!!! if you ask me... EWE, Just EWE!!! Like I said, she may be a vet... I had to delete some pictures that she took cause they were just too graphic.
This was the nicest picture she took... LOL!!!Sorry if I grossed you out, I tried to make it PG!!!

That is too funny! I can't believe she is in to that! LOL! She is quite the little miss personality isn't she?
ReplyDelete