11.01.2007

Happy 6th Birthday Isabelle

Here are a few pictures to share with you all. Isabelle was a MTU Cheerleader, she was adorable. This is her last Saturday, I took her up to Great Lakes Crossing to a Halloween thing they had going on.

Here is my little cowgirl, she had to dress up for the hoedown at school yesterday. They don't do Halloween costumes.
I decided to dress up since I had a party to go to that I didn't make it to, but had the costume for. Kind of crazy, I felt bad, I made a little girl cry...And Finally, my birthday girl. We started out rough this morning at about 4m with an earache, but thankfully it went away. I made her scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast today and stuck a candle in it and sang happy birthday to try to cheer her up. She's all better now.
She's so cute, she is wearing a sweatshirt that my mom had cross-stitched for me when I was little. My pretty in pink sweet 6 year old.

Well, I need to go now, lots to do to. Hope you are all well.
God Bless you all! Love YA!!!

1 comment: