10.14.2007

Trip to Houghton

What an awesome time we had in Houghton, here are some pictures to share with you...

We had a wonderful trip UP North for our Anniversary weekend. It was kind of cold and rainy but it really didn't matter much as the colors were in full radiance and I got to hang out with good friends and celebrate with my husband, 7 year of wedded bliss!!!


We went for a drive, "Copper Country Cruising," We saw some beautiful colors and beautiful scenery. Went to good gift shops and to see Eagle Harbor Lighthouse. We also went to a small mining cemetery back in the woods and got some awesome pictures of that too. It was cold, drizzling to heavy rain and foggy in the end but we got some awesome pictures. We had a blast!!!

Well, I have some other pics to share, but I will do that another day. Hope you all are doing well.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors! We do miss fall in the north, can' beat it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are great. Have to admit I'm glad your home though! ;) We need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, it looks so nice up there! I wish I could get up there soon.
    Jill Carr

    ReplyDelete