
This weekend, we went back to Spicer's Orchard. I just love the fall, it was an absolutely beautiful day!!!

Isabelle got to enjoy a caramel apple, which I was shocked that she asked for because her 2 bottom front teeth are very loose. But she enjoyed it non-the-less.

This time she even got to pet and feed some animals, which she always loves.

Tomorrow we are leaving to go up north. We are dropping the kiddo and the animals off at my mom and dad's cabin on the Island and Thursday morning heading to Houghton for a weekend to celebrate our 7th year anniversary, which is this Sunday. We're very excited. I'll share pictures when I get back.
So, ta ta for now have a good one, I need to get to packing and cleaning so the house is spotless when I get back. Take care! I'll send you all an e-mail to let you know when I get back.
Wow, happy 7th anniversary! I knew it was coming up 'cause it's October. Seems like only yesterday we were all 7 years younger. ;) Have fun in Houghton. --Jill Carr
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary, Jen and Paul! I can't believe it was 7 years ago that we were neighbors and celebrating your marriage! Seems like yesterday! Have fun in Houghton!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures - they're adorable. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteLove, MOM
Happy 7th Wedding Anniversary, Jen & Paul!!! It doesn't seem that long ago that we were both organising our weddings!!!!! Have a lovely weekend away.......
ReplyDeleteThen in another month and a half I will be celebrating my 7th!!!!
Love Bek