10.16.2007

New pics

Hey all,
Well, here are some pics that we took last weekend of our little cowgirl. Isn't she just so adorable?
It's been a fun packed week since Friday. Isabelle lost her 2nd tooth on Friday and her third one today. Here is a pic of Friday, I need to take one of her without the 3rd tooth, she's got a big gaping gap in her teeth, I hope they grow back soon.

To those of you who ordered from her fundraiser, thank you so much, she had top sales in her class. She was very excited. She got a light up optical thingy. I know some of you ordered on-line, but unless you had it shipped to the school, I don't know who ordered, so thank you again if you did.

I absolutely love cardinals, we were in Onsted at a friend's house and I got this picture, it's not the greatest, but I like it.

Classes are going well. Things are crazy around here, we had a flood in our basement, thankfully it was the spigget for the hose, so insurance is covering it. So, soon hopefully we will be getting our downstairs finished!!!

Well, I am working on a new banner for my blog. I will post more soon.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures of Isa B - the one with the corn is sooooo adorable. Great picture of the cardinal - looks like it was a big one.

    Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete