Well, today was a miserabel day for a field trip, we went to Cooks Dairy farm for a Hayride, picking pumpkins and chocolate milk and doughnuts. It was cold, wet and muddy. But the kids enjoyed it, so that is all that matters.
This calf was so sweet, it was about 3 days old and very friendly. I wanted to take it home:) HA HA can you imagine... Not in a million years.
Here is Isabelle and Grace, they are best friends this year. She always gets paired up with Isabelle, so it works out great.Well, I am trying to figure out what all to update, but I will do that later. Hope you are all well, I wanted to share the pictures.
Addorable picture of Isa B eating her donut.
ReplyDeleteLove, MOM
Looks like you guys had a good time despite the terrible weather! What is with rain and trips to the pumpkin patch this year?!?!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! I love pumpkin patches, they are so fun for the kiddies. We are thinking of taking Taylor to one today!
ReplyDelete