Paul came home with a new addition to the ever loved fish tank today!!! Not only is our old goldfish stylin' in his new crib, he's got a new tank mate... Goldie's name changed today!!! The white one is Anabelle and the gold one is Clarabelle. We'll see how long it takes for their na,es to change... We were shocked that it wasn't "TINA"! For that is what Isabelle seems to name everything!!! They seem to like each other though, so that is good...
Ok, here is the picture of the couch. I am loving it, it is soooo comfortable!!! Please ignore the fact that the picture on the wall isn't centered. It's driving me nuts, but now that we have the tank set up and kickin', we need to move the couch down a bit and re-center the picture!!! I am excited as I was able to put my rug back out cause it matches:) YAY!!!
Well, time to go chill or be chilled. I am utterly and physically exhausted!!! I have no idea why, but I am.
I'll try to take some pics of the snow. Bek, I know your kids love to see the snow since you are in the dead of summer in Australia!!! Man for those of you in warm climates, I am soooo jealous!!! I love you but you suck! HA HA!!! Although this winter hasn't been too bad. And then there is me... Little Miss I want to move north?!?! What is wrong with me? Oh well...
Oh BTW... 35 more shopping days 'til a certain someone's 30th birthday!!!
HMMM I wonder who that could be!!! HA HA!!! UGH 30!!!
LOOKS GREAT. LOVE HOW THE COLORS LOOK. LOVE, MOM
ReplyDeleteThe new couch looks great!! I love the colour - ours is practically the same colour except not leather!!!! Yep, kids would love some more pics of the snow!!! It has been so hot here - its actually raining today - Yay!! Ooohh, the countdown is on, huh? The big 30!! Pity I can't just pop over to celebrate with you!!!! Love Bek
ReplyDeleteJen,
ReplyDeleteYour living room once again shows your creativity in decorating and design! Living room looks great! Yes, easier to maintain however the repairs would scare me to death! This comes from a person whom has 3 cats and 2 dogs, and takes the dogs for rides in her car that has leather seats.....
love Carol