Today was a long yet exciting day!!!
Isabelle stayed with my parents last night so that Paul and I could get up before the butt crack of dawn...
That's right... ME... the lady whose husband says doesn't know the sun rises gradually... ME... I got up at 5:30 this morning, showered, bundled up and headed out to Milford.
Ok, so what got us up that early to drive 45 minutes away you ask????
CARPET!!!
CHEAP
DIRT CHEAP
SO CHEAP IT OUGHT TO BE A SIN
CARPET!!!
McNabs opened at 8am but we were told to get there at least an hour early to wait in line. So we did. 6:45 we were standing there in Snowmobile bibs and jackets bundled up to the hilt until 8 am!!! We were # 45!!! Then we went into the show room to wait another hour to get called back into the warehouse, to wait another hour to get your number called, to find your carpet with a sales associate which took another hour. All in all, 4 hours later we walked away with 3 bedrooms worth of carpet and 2 bedrooms worth of padding for only $205.81
WOW!!! Can't beat that with a 10 foot pole!!! YEE HAW!!! I am geeked...
Oh I forgot to mention, I sold my dining room table!!!! COOL, so that is buying us lots of good stuff to fix the house up with!!! YAY!!!
Then tonight we ended up going out to get Isabelle another fish and came home with 2. They are cute, their faces look like cupie dolls to me. AND I HATE FISH!!! They're names are Bubbles & Squeeks!!! It was going to be Cupie and Cupie 2, but Paul came up with their names... They do look more like a Bubbles and Squeeks. I will post a pic as soon as I get the into thier new home.
Tomorrow eve we are going to go pick up our new counter tops as well. Big day in our household.
Hope you all are doing well, I will get pictures soon!!!
Very cool news! Can't wait to see pictures. Maybe a before and after?!?! I think there might have been a before on the old site.
ReplyDeleteHey Lady,
ReplyDeleteYou sold the table and chairs???? You did speak of it before however I never thought you would. I am sure the replacement is just as nice. I love your new blog.
Thanks for the up date....to bad your friends aren't as generous with personal info in their life...(only refering to one person)
Love Carol
P.s. Kelly just turned 16 YIKES!