6.30.2009

June 24, 2009


June 24, 2009
Originally uploaded by ~*~Jen~*~

at 5:30 we had a little surprise, my water broke and rushed off to the hospital. At 13.5 weeks early my son decided it was time for him to make his entrance!!! at 8:35pm by methods of c-section Jack Dayton was born into this world weighing in at 1# 13.9 oz with a length of 13 inches. He is in NICU for an undetermined amount of time but he is doing well, he has his moments that aren't great but it's to be expected. Most important he is pulling through the problems that come with being born so early. More updates to come, I am off to the hospital to see him, I just got home today, after 4 painful healing days myself, but I am doing better. Anyhow prayers are appreciated.

Well today was a BIG Day but it wasn't the big day we expected...

I got a call this morning just before 8 that Jack was really bloated and they took x-rays and that he could need surgery. They told me to wait for the surgeon to call me. about 10 minutes or less later the DR called and said he could have holes in his intestine gave me 3 scenario's the worst being one no mom wants to hear. So off to the hospital we rushed, I got to see him and kiss his precious little belly and his little head. 2 grueling hours later he came out. He did well but had 2 holes in his intestines, the procedure and problem, Paul understands, me I don't know enough to tell you except he'll need another 1-3 surgeries in the future. He's stable right now and looking good. We are home after 6 hours waiting and watching. We are going up at 9ish to get an update and see him again. So far no calls, no news is good news. So anyhow, the road to home just got a lot longer but he's good and looks good and that's all that matters to me right now. I will try to update with a picture daily but I'm not promising as right now I am indefinitely MIA. Just know I care and love all my Flickr friends and when I can I will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment