My mom finally found a trampoline and play structure on craigslist that we were able to get. We got crazy crazy deals on both of them, they are awesome!!!!
Isabelle loves them both so much....
The cat's even enjoying it...
Paul got her a wading pool too so she can stay cool, These are the best 3 purchases we've made in a LOOONG time :) My mom got a small ankle deep pool to put at the end of the slide but I need to get pics of that...
The dog hasn't been in the pool since but Isabelle sure loves it
Well, my mom went home on Monday with my dad who came down for Father's day weekend. She was such a HUGE help, she was hear about a month, she helped keep the house up and did a lot of cooking and errand running for us. She taught Isabelle how to do laundry before she left which Isabelle is doing a great job with, I only wish I could get her to put it away now :) My mom also spent several days and many many hours cooking several favorites so we could freeze and just heat up when ready. My freezer is packed to the brim, open at your own risk!!! But this is probably the biggest blessing as Paul is so swamped at work cause of the heat, I can just heat something up and feed us. It's awesome!!! Thanks mom for all of your help you were a HUGE blessing as you always are to me I love you!!!
We have hired a baby sitter to come in for 4-6 hours a day during the week, which is nice as she keeps Isabelle out of my hair and keeps her busy and Isabelle just loves Alyssa so much!!!
Yesterday was great too as my BFF Em came and got us and we lounged in her back yard while the kids went on their slip and slide and played on their play structure and in the sprinklers. It's been a busy week but a good one.
Well I hope all is well I need to get off ans typing hurts my shoulders and it's starting to pinch really bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment