Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out...
Just a little taste of our Mother's Day pictures, go check them all out on my Flickr...
Happy Mother's Day Jenn. Ed and I enjoyed your rock-hunting pictures, especially this one. AHHHH, the memories!Love ya,Adelle and Ed
I love the reflections picture. That would be a great one to have framed. Have a great week. We went to the farm and saw Grandma and Grandpa Mauch this weekend and helped clean the camp. Some good improvements for our time out there. Aunt Jeanie
Happy Mother's Day Jenn.
ReplyDeleteEd and I enjoyed your rock-hunting pictures, especially this one. AHHHH, the memories!
Love ya,
Adelle and Ed
I love the reflections picture. That would be a great one to have framed. Have a great week. We went to the farm and saw Grandma and Grandpa Mauch this weekend and helped clean the camp. Some good improvements for our time out there. Aunt Jeanie
ReplyDelete