5.09.2008

Loose Tooth


Beauty
Originally uploaded by jennie-j

Well this is a bit out of order cause a couple of posts ago she is missing her two front teeth but Paul snapped this pick of Isabelle the night before the other one came out. We just love this pic so I wanted to post it to share with you all....

We're all doing well. The school year is almost over. She's doing really well in school. We all just got new glasses, so I'll have to sanp some pics to post. I will be exchanging mine when we get back from up north as they aren't very comfortable. Oh well, thank God for 30 day trials... LOL!!!

We're on the island visiting my parents for the mother's day weekend. It's nice to be off work for a few days, I've been working a lot of hours a day to bank hours for paid vacation time... I've been there 2 months now and loving it. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE what I do. I actually built a small 2 page website from scratch this week. When it gets live I will post the URL. I got the main page done and the template and since I was leaving and it was a rush to get it done, someone else will add the content for the second page... The people I work with are great. Sometimes tensions run high, but it's to be expected. It's a really laid back company and perfect for returning back to work after being out of the work place for 6 years. It's so laid back, that Isabelle was able to go to work with me for a little bit yeserday... I've made a really good friend out of the mix too, LOL, it was actually the guy I replaced, he just got moved to a different department in the company. Our families get a long great. I am looking forward to hanging out with the rest of the group outside of work as well. It'll be a great summer.

OK, anyhow, guess I should get off the computer and go shower. It's 1pm and I feel like a lazy bones, but I deserve it, I've been frazzled trying to get things together to come up here. It's still an adjustment not having my days to myself anymore, but it's so worth it. I have my sense of self back after going back to work... LOL!!! I feel ten feet tall and bullet proof!!! HA HA!!! If only, but it's still great.

No comments:

Post a Comment