5.09.2008

Heading Northward....


Emmie's trip across the Great Mac
Originally uploaded by jennie-j

I got 2 wigs and 3 outfits and shoes with Emmie. I wasn't sure about this wig at first, it looks better in person, but I love it on her cause she looks like a mini me in it...

I uploaded a thing on Flickr so that I can blog straight from it, this is sooo cool, it will be so much easier for me to blog this way as I actually keep up on my pics on flickr. Only draw back is that I can only do one picture at a time. Oh well, at least now I can keep you all up to date a lot quicker and easier cause I was doing 2 different pics for the same pic so that I could put them on both... Sorry if that didn't make any sense....

OK, happy soon to be Mother's day!!!! sure I'll have more soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment