3.19.2008

More Birthday Pictures

I didn't realize that once I got a job that I wouldn't have time to keep up on my blog very well...

Here are some of the pictures from my birthday party, if you want to see some more go check out my flickr page, the link in to the right here....

I actually like this pic of me even though the camera quality sucks... Here I am 31 and LOVING it... I had the best birthday of my life this year!!! The people I hold most dear to me were there... My family, my best friends, minus a couple and my neighbors who are an extended family to me were there... I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate!!!

I love my family, I've got the best in the whole wide world!!! I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world... I am loving life lately and am very content and couldn't think of a better life to have, unless you add money to the grand scheme of things... But all in all I am finally HAPPY!!!! truly happy and content. I haven't been able to say that in a very very long time...

I love this pic, no words can describe it, I just love it...

Annette, one of my best friends and neighbors, got me this cake it was the cake we had at Paul's and my wedding 7+ years ago and it tasted just as amazing as it did back then... MMMM!!!! YUM!!! White cake with Raspberry torte filling, it was DELSIOSO!!!

My sister-in-law Rachael's been taking a cake decorating class and she made me this cake for my present, she did an amazing job. It was double chocolate with Bavarian Cream filling. It was rich and delicious!!!

It was a wonderful Birthday...
I need to get some pictures off of Paul's phone to share with you all. Once I do, I'll have another post....

No comments:

Post a Comment