Sorry, I am so tired at night that I don't have time to update pics on the blog, so I apologize for the 2 week delay on the Easter pics... Last Saturday my best friend Emily had a photo shoot with Isabelle, and that is where I got the pic of her that is in my banner. You can go see more on her photography blog. I'll make a link in a little bit, it will be labeled Tutu's & Tinker Toys.

The Easter Bunny was clever this year, Isabelle put the HUMONGO bunny at the top of the stairs so that it would greet the Easter Bunny when he came into the front door. So that is right where the basket got hid.

My sweet Easter Princess in her Easter outfit... she was so beautiful!!! She acted the part too...

Gotta stop and smell the Easter Lilies...
I hope you all had a wonderful and Blessed Easter!!! We had a nice relaxing one with family and friends. May God Bless you all!!!
ooo I almost forgot, Thank you Emily for turning me on to the cool new textures that I used on this batch of pictures and on the banner. I am loving them. For any of you who work with textures, you can find them here:
FREE texture from NinianLif
How cute are those pics?!! That bunny at the top of the stairs is huuuge!! I'm glad you had a wonderful Easter!! Love Bek
ReplyDeleteok Jen, explain to me the textures...I think I need to hire you to teach me photoshop. I have it but have no clue how to use it. Love the photos. And that bunny, I want one.
ReplyDelete